Welcome to Bermuda Legal Solutions
Welcome to our Virtual Law Office – the first in Bermuda, officially launched in 2011 – operated by Maxine L. Binns, Barrister and Attorney.
We believe in serving clients’ needs and employing the latest in legal technology to support those needs. We are here to help you secure your financial future and preserve your family’s legacy with contemporary online Bermuda estates, trusts, probate, estate administration, small business organization and succession planning services.
Our Approach to Online Legal Services
- Our service is built on an Internet platform that provides you with:
- Service on demand;
- A wider choice of services (more service options);
- Competitive fixed fees;
- 24/7 access to personal account and private files (information, documents, charges, etc).
Our approach is to bundle legal documents with legal advice for a fixed fee so that here you get the protection that only a lawyer can provide.
How Our System Works
- We help Bermudian residents and small businesses deal with their legal problems without spending thousands of dollars in legal fees or resorting to non-lawyer alternatives.
- We offer legal forms bundled with legal advice for a fixed fee.
- We also offer traditional legal service that we bill either on a fixed fee basis per project, or by the hour, depending on the matter and the type of legal problem.
- Our online services provide you with a convenient alternative to a typical lawyer-client transaction. After you register with our site you will have access to your own MyLegalAffairs web site.
- Within this secure space you can purchase the legal services that we offer and your entire transaction can be conducted online.
- To purchase a legal form bundled with legal advice you start by completing an on-line questionnaire. You can start your questionnaire for free without paying a fee.
- When you are ready, you can save your data and you can purchase our service with a credit card online.
- We will communicate with you by telephone, email, or Skype, if you wish, and provide any legal advice you need to make sure that your intentions and expectations are satisfied.